Are you using sources from the Nursing Reference Center database and need to cite these sources? Look at the tutorial below to learn how.
- Select the article you want to read by clicking on its title.
- Once in the article, click on Detailed Record, located on the left hand side.
- The information you need to cite the article is located there.
- Cite the article by using the information on the page. Follow the model below:
Author Last Name, Initials, & Author Last Name, Initials. (Year). Title of article: Subtitle of article. Nursing Reference Center.
Russell, T., & Schub, T. (2018). Menopause: Migraine headache. Nursing Reference Center.
- Note: Pravikoff, D. is the editor, not the author.
- Note: in APA style, URLs are not used for articles found in databases.
- For more information on APA style citations, see the APA Style Playbook.